General Info |
Local Groups |
Arts & Sciences
Many SCA sites have repeat information and links, as we all have a need of this information; however, I include many of these as representation of what other groups are doing on the Internet as well as for links that are unique to that site. In most cases, I have already extracted the links I am most interested in (but you may find others that you like/need that I haven't kept).
- Newcomer's Guide
- Introduction to the SCA
- Some pages put together by the Ansteorran Hospitaller's Office. Good place to start if you are in Texas or Oklahoma.
- The Chatellaine's Box
- Great general information about the SCA. A nice place to start, if confusing and full of good info for someone who is trying to help newbies out.
- Medieval Era - Historical Reenactment - Net Links
- The Mining Company usually has a lot of links, but they change every day. I keep this link here so it will be easy to check on a regular basis if desired.
- Publications of interest to the SCA
- Ansteorran and SCA mailing lists
- Easy, one-stop shopping for medieval/SCA topic mailing lists.
- A site devoted to bringing SCAers together and helping them locate each other.
- Pennsic War
- Alexander's Pennsic War Page
- Bodkin and Bolt
- An online magazine devoted to SCA archery.
- The An Tir Handbook
- Welcome to the Shire of Quintavia
- Society for Creative Anachronism in Champaign-Urbana
- Gleann Abhann's Ambassador Newsletter
- People and Groups in the SCA
- Ravensgard Medieval Homepage
- SCA Kingdom and Principality Awards
- The Barony of Septentria
- The Kingdom of Galandor
- This is NOT an SCA group, however they do know how to use a web page... By and large, SCA pages are rather ho-hum. I guess they are out doing medieval stuff, rather than hacking at a computer like me.
- Shire of Darach
- Nice little graphics. Simple page... quite nice.
- The Barony of the South Downs
- Creative use of space... nice to look at.
- The Herald's Cry
- SCA Society-Wide Event Listings
Arts & Sciences
- Internet Medieval Sourcebook
- Celtic Art and Illumination
- Freeware art and cross-stitch patterns for the Celt at heart.
- Leicester School of Archaeology & Ancient History
- A varied collection of links... a real treasure mine.
- The Medieval Science Page
- Medieval Clip Art
- Every Celtic Thing on the Web (Arts)
- Kathryn's Kip
- "A Visit to Warwick and Kenilworth Castles"
- Obsidian's Lair
- Medieval Sources
- Kalena's Castle
- This one's pretty nifty! Wander through a virtual castle!!
- Ansteorran Publications and Information
- Thora Sharptooth