April 20, 2009
November 1, 2006
- Edit link at request of owner to point to new location "Medieval Drama Links".
May 23, 2003
- Moved to new domain "textilegeek.com".
April 25, 2003
- Updated the textile page and added LOTS of new links.
April 15, 2003
- Rediscovered a broken link that had removed (natural dye related).
April 14, 2003
- Added my new Blog to my index.
March 10, 2003
- Couldn't wait to add Mistress Barbara's warp-weighted loom page back to the textiles list. Missing too long.
February 19, 2003
- Added great new link for Renaissance Dutch Cookbooks.
February 18, 2003
- Changed email addresses, as Ivillage.com is going to discontinue their email program.
January 8, 2003
- Put in new search box. Very nice!
January 2, 2003
- Updated link on textile page.
December 31, 2002
- Updated link on cooking page.
December 16, 2002
- Added counter to textile page. I am interested in seeing how popular it is.
November 7, 2002
- Updated links on textiles page, removing dead links. :(
August 23, 2002
- Added some new unix tips.
August 19, 2002
- Updated Latin link on Lit page.
July 22, 2002
- Update to link on textiles page.
July 15, 2002
- Updated links on Textiles Page.
July 5, 2002
- Updated the Medieval Entertainment Page.
July 3, 2002
- I am trying a new form of email obfuscation.
June 26, 2002
- Updated some links on the heraldry and textile pages (forwarded by nice webmasters who had moved).
May 10, 2002
- Added some new unix tips.
April 10, 2002
- Added some book selections to the Textiles page.
March 20, 2002
- Updated some links in Genealogy page.
February 18, 2002
- Corrected minor mistake on Micellaneous page.
February 15, 2002
- Fixed link on cooking page.
- Updated code for webrings on index page.
February 5, 2002
- Corrected broken link on Misc. Arts and Sciences page, added a couple of bookbinding pages for fun.
- Added new link to yurt page, updated Miscellaneous, Cooking, Textiles, Aquaria, Medieval Art and Manuscripts pages (removed/replaced broken links).
January 25, 2002
- Tended links on textile page.
January 7, 2002
- Added metatag to stop Microsoft "Smart Tags" and "Image Toolbar" -- evil, nasty, naughty, yucky, vile MS practices!.
- Found Toptext disable script to be too annoying, so I turned it off for now.
December 4, 2001
- Updated Cooking, Textiles and Miscellaneous page.
November 29, 2001
- Added a lot of links to the textiles page. Double checked for dead links on same.
November 27, 2001
- Updated Miscellaneous, Entertainment, Culture, Medieval Art, Historical, SCA, Catholic, Computer index, Hawaii, and Heraldry pages.
October 24, 2001
- Updated Textiles, Cooking, Miscellaneous A&S, Literature, Yurt and Manuscripts pages.
October 10, 2001
- Fixed and added some links on the Hockey section of the Miscellaneous page.
September 18, 2001
September 10, 2001
- Updated some links on heraldry, genealogy, entertainment, and culture pages. Preparing to move to database generation.
August 8, 2001
- Added metatags to all pages that were missing them.
August 7, 2001
- Updated pages: organizations, sca general links, textiles, travel (Ireland and
Chicago), and yurt... that about covers them all. I'll check them again to be sure I got everything fixed.
- Next phase is uploading changes to links that have moved but still forward.
August 6, 2001
- Updated pages: fish keeping, medieval entertainment, group A&S pages, genealogy, medieval literature, home page, Hawaii pages, miscellaneous A&S, medieval art, miscellaneous page.
June 19, 2001
- Updated catholic, backup, database, computer index, mud, security, sql, unix, web, xwindows, y2k (don't need it, but thought it might be interesting to keep for a little while), and scripting pages and corrected some broken links.
- Also updated for the same reasons: cooking, culture.
May 2, 2001
- Changed counter from Bytecenter to Bravenet (was broken for too long, and was driving me nuts).
April 16, 2001
- Changed MY to THE for the Raven's Fort Page link.
- Updated Lee's webpage. When we lost the DSL, they screwed up his account.
April 11, 2001
- Chopped out some bad links from the textile page and added a few new ones.
April 6, 2001
- Added a link to "The Web" and to "Bodkin and Bolt", an SCA archery page.
March 29, 2001
- Removed one of my tracking sites from the main page.
- Removed old webring material, and installed new webring (yahoo) code.
- Complained to ringmaster for SCA web ring about broken graphic in their ring code.
- Commented out mailing list. Not getting much use, and I haven't got the time to
maintain a special list for all of this stuff. I will consider getting a service to allow users to mark pages that they want to know have been updated.
March 2, 2001
- Removed one link on the calligraphy page that ended up going to a naughty site. Who'd have thought that!
- Regretfully had to remove link to Ray's website. The school deleted him. :(
December 27, 2000
- Searchbutton announced they were going to start charging for their search service so I found a new one (free of course). This one seems even nicer!
December 20, 2000
- Added some nålbinding links.
December 19, 2000
- Added many links to the miscellaneous page. Thinking about dividing this up a bit.
November 22, 2000
- Added links to Oracle section on Databases.
- Added new textile links (nålbinding, tablet weaving, and spinning).
- Added new UNIX links.
- Added some general interest links for SCA.
- Added a candlemaking link to the Misc. A&S page.
- Added medieval paints, materials, and bookbinding to the Calligraphy and Illumnation Page.
- Added links on *SM backups.
November 20, 2000
- Fixed broken link for TSM on backups page.
November 9, 2000
- Fixed broken link for a candlemaking site on the miscellaneous A&S page.
October 5, 2000
- Added Modar's Heraldry Page.
October 3, 2000
- Changed links for Linda Hendrickson's pages on the Textiles page. She got an actual domain.
September 27, 2000
- Removed one link from the Web Help Pages - defunct.
September 15, 2000
- Added a new hint to the unix page.
September 11, 2000
- Added numerous links to the Miscellaneous page.
September 8, 2000
- Added some tablet weaving, naalbinding, and braiding links to the textiles page.
August 10, 2000
- Paper Trails on the Miscellaneous A&S page got a new address.
August 9, 2000
- Made adjustments to all pages betginning with G, H, L and M. Corrected more HTML problems and broken links.
August 8, 2000
- Made adjustments to all pages beginning with C, D, and E. Corrected some HTML problems, and broken links.
August 7, 2000
- Changed Bravenet CGI services code. They have made some system changes, and this is supposed to help speed things up a little.
June 30, 2000
- Added numerous links. Affected pages: Organizations, Weaving, Dying, Medieval Cooking, Medieval Literature, Names and Heraldry, Entertainment, Culture, Other Medieval Art, Genealogy, Miscellaneous Diversions, and several of the Computer Pages.
June 21, 2000
- Updated link on cooking page to the Dancing Flame Tavern recipes.
- Added numerous textile related links.
- Added a link to the copy of Orchesographie in the Library of Congress on the entertainment page.
- Added numerous Unix, SQL, database, ADSM, and security links. Had quite a backlog.
- New miscellaneous links added. Heh!
June 20, 2000
- Welcome, Summer! I rearranged the Weaving section on my Textiles Page, and divided it up into more distinct classes of weaving.
June 19, 2000
- Updated links on heraldry, art, documentation, calligraphy, and yurt pages. Culled the dead ones; added new ones.
June 2, 2000
- Updated some links. Eachna's pages have moved.
May 30, 2000
- Added a Bonsai link to my Miscellaneous Page. Very nice.
May 23, 2000
- Added a bunch of Sailor Moon links that I had been saving up to the Miscellaneous page. Gotta make a separate page for her sometime.
- Corrected a few links and added more to the Medieval Cooking page.
- Added links to the Catholic Resources page.
- Added a few new links for the Ireland Travel Page.
- Added many new links for Ignite-UX and HP-UX 11 to the Unix Flavours page.
- Added some soapmaking links and a book recommendation to the Miscellaneous A&S page.
- Added some costume and weaving supply sites.
- Decided it was time to add a listing of all the changes made to the "Info Mine". There is already a separate "New" listing for The Baronial Pages. If nothing else, it will help me track how much actually changes on the site.
- Got an email that Cindy Renfrow's site has moved to a new link, so I made that alteration.
- Made links on the Index for Weaving, and Spinning and Dyeing. I don't think these things get enough play.
- Added a number of links for weaving and spinning. That is my latest interest.
- Updated links on textiles page; weeded out the dead ones. ;)