General | Unix Security | Security People | Firewalls/Proxies |
PGP/Cryptography | SSH | FTP
- Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Computer Incident Advisory Capability (CIAC)
- Bugtraq Archive
- Security Archive
- Happy Hacker
- Computer Security FAQs
- Internet Security
- Security Newsgroups
- Assorted Security Information Sources
- András' Network Security Index
- UNIX and Network Security
- Unix Security
- Computer Security People
- Cliff Stoll's home page
- If you have never read The Cuckoo's Egg, I sincerely suggest you do so. I don't believe I have read a more interesting book about tracking "varmints".
- Clifford Stoll
- Cliff Stoll's Performance Art Theatre and Networking Security Revue
- Recordings and pictures of a lecture series done by him.
- Firewalls FAQ
- And an alternate link
- Firewall Toolkit
- Squid Web Proxy Cache
- RFC related to Firewall
- Firewall Wizards Mailing List: RE: Running OS from CD
- The secrets of Linux IP masquerading revealed
- PicoBSD 0.4 (Router)
- PicoBSD is a one-disk floppy version of BSD that can act as a firewall.
- Configuring FreeBSD as a PPP Dialup Router
- Mobile IP for FreeBSD from Portland State University
- AltaVista Software
- Freeware transparent Secure FTP.
- Get a firewall for your Windows PC. It's free and easy, and seems to work pretty well. A real must if you have DSL.
- Gibson Research Corporartion
- Do you know how open your Windows PC is on the internet? Check out the "Shield's Up!" website to test and see how others can exploit your system. A real eye-opener.
- ZDNet: PC Protection
I note here that if it is not legal for you to download it, don't come crying to me when you get your hand slapped. The US is serious about exportation of cryptographic products, so watch it!
- Introduction to PGP
- PGP - Pretty Good Privacy
- Getting started with encryption: An Introduction to PGP
- Pretty Good PGP Reference Card
- Where to get the latest PGP FAQ
- Pretty Good Privacy
- PGP 5 Tips
- MIT distribution site for PGP
- The free, non-commercial version.
- The International PGP Home Page
- Download PGP legally
- An Analysis of PGP's Trust Model
- Sneer Links to Cryptography and PGP Resources
- North American Cryptography Archives
- GnuPG - The GNU Privacy Guard
- SSH Secure Shell
- Installing ssh for Unix System Administrators
- SSH for Tera Term
- Guidelines for Configuring Anonymous FTP Servers
- Anonymous FTP FAQ
Computer Home |